RE: Take ISP BB scenarios as WG document

Hi,

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 Mikael.Lind@teliasonera.com wrote:
What I think it needs is an addition of emerging broadband scenarios. I'm especially thinking of Ethernet based broadband networks, LAN or DSL, where neither VLAN/PVC nor PPPoE is used. This is a rather complicated scenario for introducing IPv6 and as it still is under development/deployment an IPv6 recommendation would be very useful.

Mikael, I think you'll need to elaborate a bit about this scenario :) -- which scenario/deployment model you have in mind? Has this been deployed with IPv4 yet?