RE: Take ISP BB scenarios as WG document

At 04:09 PM 2/15/2005 +0100, Mikael.Lind@teliasonera.com wrote:
Hi Pekka,
What I'm referring to is access networks where DHCP snooping and IP
filters in the first access switch are the main anti spoofing mechanisms
and where there is no logical separation between customers. This
requires IP awareness further out in the network and therefore IPv6
support is needed as well. The scenario is similar to the example 2 in
8.2 in the isp scenarios-analysis document. I know this doesn't describe
it very well but I'm willing to provide input to the BB scenarios
document if needed.

Hello Mikael,

We would love to work with you to understand the further details and include it in the next revision of this IETF draft if needed.

Regards,
Salman

Yes it has been deployed in IPv4 and seems to be picking up as an access
network design offered by many different vendors.

/Mikael