Re: Reinforcing the new focus of the WG

Pekka & Jonne,

On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 04:42:04PM +0200, Pekka Savola wrote:

> We believe it is best that we pass the chairing duties to a "next
> generation" to reinforce the fact that we need fresh blood and thoughts and
> that we should not be stuck in the past.

I would like to thank you for all the hard work as v6ops chairs. It
has been pleasure to work with you. I hope that we can now enter a new
phase for ipv6 deployment where we can focus and deal with the
operational issues that are being discovered during the continued
rollout of ipv6.

Thanks,

David Kessens
---