RIPE TTM data

As mentioned in the WG today:
http://www.ripe.net/projects/ttm/

Look under test box data, then IPv6.

This data is now openly available, though if you use it you
must notify RIPE NCC.

There are maybe 100 servers, and 30+ are IPv6 capable.
We have run such a server for 3 years or so (tt76) and there is one
server in Japan (but none in the US, I believe).   By viewing the IPv4
and IPv6 data for the same node pairs, you can compare IPv4 and IPv6
performance.

The nice feature is the historic view (including traceroute).

There was also a tunnel detection view (showing server-server MTUs) but
not sure if that went production or not.

Tim

--
Tim