Re: draft-tschofenig-v6ops-secure-tunnels-03.txt

I think I already did some time ago ... But just in case was not clear, this
is an important work in the scope of the WG and consequently should be
adopted as a WG item.

I've just one comment regarding to the document title. Using over is
confusing, as it may be mixed up with a deprecated protocol (6over4). So I
will suggest to submit the next version as:

"Using IPsec to Secure IPv6-in-IPv4 Tunnels"

(this was already a general comment across the previous version and has been
corrected, but I guess that it was not noticed in the title).

Regards,
Jordi

> De: <fred@cisco.com>
> Responder a: <owner-v6ops@ops.ietf.org>
> Fecha: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 16:07:35 -0700 (PDT)
> Para: "v6ops@ops.ietf.org" <v6ops@ops.ietf.org>
> Asunto: draft-tschofenig-v6ops-secure-tunnels-03.txt
>
> Per the minutes, the new chairs are supposed to determine on the list whether
> there is support
> for bringing this draft into the working group, or whether it should continue
> as a personal
> submission. So I'm asking.
>
> If I get private or public emails from 10 people that are not authors in
> support of it, and
> little or no objection, I will consider it to have passed that hurdle.
>
> Please advise

Barcelona 2005 Global IPv6 Summit
Registration open. Information available at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com