Re: [Fwd: draft-ietf-v6ops-onlinkassumption and draft-ietf-v6ops-v6onbydefault]

On Apr 10, 2005, at 12:24 AM, Pekka Savola wrote:
I think it is important to document this kind of background, so that vendors realize why they should be removing the onlink assumption (when updating their 2461 implementation to 2461bis they might not bother or even notice it otherwise). A document like this also serves as a way to document the arguments if someone later on brings this up again.

OK. Lets make sure that the normative document and the explanatory document point to each other and send them in together. I will coordinate with Bob+Margaret on coordination if you folks would be so kind as to get the document sorted out.