Re: draft-ietf-v6ops-nap-00.txt

On Apr 19, 2005, at 6:50 AM, Li, Qing wrote:

	I just got back from a trip and just caught up on emails.
	I wasn't able to conclude from the NAP thread whether
	the NAP doc will include additional text on proxies, or
	whether there was any suggestion on another document in
	which discussions on IPv6 capable proxies may be more
	approriate.

I'm not sure that a real consensus was reached. The nearest thing I heard to a consensus was that proxies deserve their own document, as they are both a v4 and a v6 problem, but that v6-specific issues might be raised in this document.