Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-v6ops-nap-01.txt

Hi,

I would still do my three comments that I did previously:

"1) Section 2.2: I'm not native English speaker. So, my understanding of
some words might be completely wrong. However, I think the phrase "evil
outside influences" makes me think about something in horror stories
(e.g. Dracula). Would word "malicious" be more appropriate?

2) Section 2.6: The section nicely explains the situation with the IPv4
address space. However, I have recently met misunderstanding of the size
of the private address space. There seems to be a belief out there that
private address space is limitless.
Would it be appropriate to add some words to address this issue as well?
(E.g. "Even the use of private (RFC1918) IPv4 address space has its
practical limits. Especially, in large network environments the private
address space can be exhausted resulting to difficult or even impossible
operational problems") I'm not sure, though, if it is appropriate in
this particular section.

3) Section 4.4: Usage of Mobile IP is proposed for topology hiding.
However, wouldn't any kind of tunneling do the trick? Is there a reason
that it really must be Mobile IP?"

Anyways, despite my nit comments I still think the document is ready for
the IESG.

Cheers,

Jonne.

--