From: Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com>
Date: July 1, 2005 12:34:24 PM PDT
To: <the various authors>
Cc: Lindqvist Erik Kurt <kurtis@kurtis.pp.se>, David Kessens <david.kessens@nokia.com>
Subject: Status check

I believe that this is the current document status. Am I correct? If so, a number of you have until 17 July to produce an update, and Tim has until 11 July on vlan-usage.

I am starting to put together an agenda for the coming meeting. Any of you that want agenda time should let me know now, please. AFAIK, the only documents that need discussion are the Secure Tunnels and the Enterprise Analysis draft, both of which are likely to go to Last Call after the the IETF meeting. After that, we will have no work on the table beyond pushing documents through the IESG process. If that status remains in the fall, I will request a one hour slot for a status update; if other new work is presented, we will take time to discuss it and decide whether it is appropriate to the working group. In any event, we will need to decide whether we need to keep the working group open (OK with me either way, and I can see good arguments either way).

Ralph Droms is considering requesting an hour for a BOF. I have included his proposed BOF Charter at the end of this note. If we plan to spend an hour on the two drafts and on WG process, that leaves an hour available out of the two hour slot I have requested. Hmmmmmm. Is there any problem with having that BOF simply be part of the v6ops meeting?

Status, per my notes:
draft-chown-v6ops-renumber-thinkabout-02.txt
State: I-D Exists
Expires: November 2005
draft-ietf-v6ops-bb-deployment-scenarios-02.txt
State: Awaiting update to last call comments
Expires: November 2005
draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-analysis-02.txt
State: Awaiting update to last call comments
Expires: December 2005
draft-ietf-v6ops-nap-01.txt
State: In WG Last Call
Expires: December 2005
draft-ietf-v6ops-natpt-to-exprmntl-00.txt
State: Awaiting update to last call comments
Expires: Tuesday
draft-ietf-v6ops-security-overview-00.txt
State: Awaiting update to last call comments
Expires: November 2005
draft-palet-v6ops-ipv6security-02.txt
State: ID Exists, no work planned
Expires: August 2005
draft-palet-v6ops-tun-auto-disc-03.txt
State: ID Exists, no work planned
Expires: July 2005
draft-tschofenig-v6ops-secure-tunnels-03.txt
State: Awaiting -ietf- document for discussion
Expires: June 2005
draft-chown-v6ops-vlan-usage-03.txt
State: Awaiting update to last call comments (Tim/Pekka, 10 May)
Exires: already expired

        draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-analysis-11.txt
                State: RFC Editor's Queue
        draft-ietf-v6ops-mech-v2-07.txt
                State: RFC Editor's Queue
        draft-ietf-v6ops-renumbering-procedure-05.txt
                State: RFC Editor's Queue