Issue list of draft-ietf-nap-v6ops-01

Dear All,

During the WGLC (5 August - 19 August) about the draft draft-ietf-nap-v6ops-01.txt
there were many suggestions for editorial comments. Lots of these editorials
have been included in a first draft for the -nap-02 draft version.

In addition we have taken the liberty to make a summary of the more substantial
comments. In total we have found 37 substantial comments/issues.
The summary list can be found at http://www.vandevelde.cc/ietf/NAP-Issue-Log.htm

There is a large variety of comments, some analytical, some less analytical, however
we should try to get these worked out by means of WG consensus.

Brgds,
G/