Fwd: Approval to Post Version -00 Internet-Drafts for the 64th IETF Meeting in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Begin forwarded message:

From: Internet-Drafts Administrator <internet-drafts@ietf.org>
Date: September 22, 2005 9:00:02 PM PDT
To: Working Group Chairs <wgchairs@ietf.org>
Subject: Approval to Post Version -00 Internet-Drafts for the 64th IETF Meeting in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Dear IETF Working Group Chairs:

In order to expedite the processing of the many version -00 I-Ds that
the Secretariat receives before an IETF meeting, we ask that you
please notify the Secretariat prior to the initial submission cutoff
date of all version -00 I-Ds that you expect to approve for posting as
WG documents. Please send the filenames of your approved -00 I-Ds to
internet-drafts@ietf.org. We would appreciate receiving your list of
approved drafts five (5) business days prior to the cutoff date for -00
submissions, or by Monday, October 10th at 9:00 AM ET for the 64th IETF
Meeting. Please include the word "Approved I-Ds" in the "Subject"
field. This procedure will help to ensure that version -00 I-Ds are
posted in a timely manner, allowing more time for review by the public.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

The Internet-Drafts Administrator

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 64th IETF Meeting can be found at http://www.ietf.org/ meetings/cutoff_dates_64.html.