Requirements for IP-in-IP Tunnel MTU Assurance

Fred,

Please see the following draft which documents operational issues
relevant to v6ops and calls for a solution:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-mtuassurance-00.txt

Please note that this obsoletes a previos draft called:
"Requirements for Link Adaptation over IP-in-IPv4 Tunnels".

Fred
fred.l.templin@boeing.com