Re: Time to put together an agenda

On Mon, 2005-10-17 at 22:04 +0200, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:
> Hi Jeroen,
>
> I've attached it in a previous email yesterday to v6ops, until the deadline
> queue is emptied ... Anyway is also available at:
>
> http://www.consulintel.euro6ix.org/ietf/draft-palet-v6ops-6in4-vs-6over4-00.
> txt

I missed out on the attachment I guess :)

My 'solution' to the 6in4 vs 6over4 debate is simple: call 6in4
'proto-41', as that is what it is. Not clear directly clear to end
users, but they can Google for it and then it becomes clear.
End users don't know what MPLS and a lot of other acronyms are either.

Greets,
 Jeroen