Re: IEEE 802.16 access technology + IPv6 deployment

Hi,

draft-ietf-v6ops-bb-deployment-scenarios-04.txt has been under development for a while and has already been Last Called. It is too late to add new material like this to it. I'd suggest that you write a separate document (maybe re-using the document layout) on 802.16 and we'll push that forward separately.

However, maybe a better venue for that document would be the 16NG BOF as that's the place for those w/ expertise and interest in 802.16.