Re: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-palet-v6ops-6in4-vs-6over4-01.txt

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:
I hope that now this as Informational could be ok for the people that want
to avoid reading all the I-Ds that mix up this, as a single stop document.

Sure, whenever folks get confused you and we and always point to http://www.watersprings.org/pub/id/draft-palet-v6ops-6in4-vs-6over4-01.txt even after the doc expires.