Re: [IPv6 Users] CFP: "IPv6 and the Future of the Internet" workshop @ SIGCOMM 2007

> (excuse me cross posting - hopefully it's not so noisy)

I was reminded that (this type of) conference information was
inappropriate for IETF lists according to the general rule described
in RFC3005.  Of course, I didn't intend to abuse the lists, but
clearly I should have checked the policy more carefully before posting
it.  I'd apologize if any of you felt uncomfortable about the
unsolicited message.  I won't (ab)use IETF lists about subsequent
information (if any) on this matter.

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.