Re: IETF 68 Agenda

On Sat, Mar 03, 2007 at 10:28:30PM -0800, Fred Baker wrote:

> Agenda for IPv6 Operations, IETF 68
>
> Brief discussion of WGLC outcomes of:
>
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-scanning-implications
>   "IPv6 Implications for Network Scanning", Tim Chown, 26-Oct-06,
>   <draft-ietf-v6ops-scanning-implications-01.txt>

I have submitted an 02 version today based on the wglc feedback from
around half a dozen sources.

> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-campus-transition
>   "IPv6 Campus Transition Scenario Description and Analysis", Tim
> Chown,
>   16-Oct-06, <draft-ietf-v6ops-campus-transition-00.txt>

This one has only had comments from Stig Venaas.  I have not updated
it at this time.

> This time I was smart enough to ask for two slots. However, I expect
> we will not need the second one.

It looks that way, yes.

I could present a short info piece on activity we see on our IPv6
firewall and IDS, if that's of interest.    It's possible for example
that some kind of 'potentially harmful things for IDS designers and
implementors to look for' document may be handy.   Perhaps a small
discussion on that may be interesting if deemed appropriate.

--
Tim