Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-v6ops-nap-06.txt

Hi Brian,

I was quite surprised by a title change at this late date. I still think that the old title made more sense than the new one, but I can live with the new title if it is okay with the rest of the WG.

I just reviewed the diffs between the -04 and -06 versions.
I persnally think they're all editorial, with one possible
exception - this was deleted:

<snip>

I agree that the rest of the changes could be considered editorial... However, in the aggregate, they seem (to my reading at least) to result in a slight shift in this document's position regarding the role and value of IPv4 NATs. BTW, I personally think that those changes make the document much clearer, more accurate and more balanced, so I support them.

Margaret