Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-v6ops-nap-06.txt

Hi Margaret,

I asked for this change because I did not think it was editorial - I was involved with several conversation where it introduced significant confusion to the conversation. There was certainly differences of opinions on how much confusion this would cause or if it would matter but I think it was pretty clear in the conversations that there were problems if we were talking about nat or nap - it got worse with speakers where english was not their best languages. I only asked for this to be changed because I thought it was causing confusion in exactly the community that most needed to understand this document and I believed the document would have a higher chance of meeting it's goals without this confusion. No one brought up a down side to changing the name other than the possible delay but we were making plenty of other changes and I don't think this introduced any additional delay.

I'm sure I make mistakes, if you think this is one of them, catch me over coffee at some break and we can talk about this.

Thanks, Cullen