Re: Review of v6ops-routing-guidelines ID

After discussion with wg chairs, I have written and sent another draft based on the RFC3330-for-ipv6 idea (RFC3330 was the starting point instead of RFC2772) to the internet-draft repository. You should see the announcement as soon as it reopens. So that way, wg can compare both approaches. when published, I will send my own summary of diffs.

Marc.