Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-v6ops-campus-transition-01.txt

Hi,

This update addresses comments by Stig and Dave Thaler, as well as acting
on two general comments agreeing that removing the two application oriented
subsections was appropriate (given also the Ent Analysis draft focused on
the network aspects).

I will leave it to the chairs to decide if they want to push it up as is
or whether the diffs while very minor in semantics being quite a few warrant
a fresh last call.

Tim