Edits to Teredo Security concerns

Hi Remi/James/Christian/Jordi/Fred,
From what I understood from your comments about the teredo security concerns draft, these are the issues you raised

  * Teredo should not be recommended for use in a managed network.
Action: I will add some text to strongly caution against the use of Teredo in a managed network.

  * It is easy to identify and filter Teredo packets
Action: I will replace section 3 with a simple way of identifying and filtering Teredo as follows
     Inbound traffic
     src_port==3544 identifies Teredo packets

     Outbound traffic
     dest_port==3544 identifies Teredo packets

Am I missing any issues? Are the suggested actions acceptable to you? I will try to make these edits before the Jul 9 .

Cheers
Suresh