RE: Edits to Teredo Security concerns

I have been away from e-mail for the past week, but my
initial reaction is that perhaps some of the concerns are
already address in scenario/analysis documents published
by this wg, e.g, RFCs 3750, 3904, 4057, and 4852. (Also,
RFC4864 - Local Network Protection for IPv6.) I was under
the impression that these documents already clarify use
cases and address security concerns?

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.templin@boeing.com