Re: Distributing site-wide RFC 3484 policy

I understood your opinion in one sense, but there might have been problematic cases with reality.

some part are same as Brian, and we has been tried to write in the Problem statement

- Currently we already have coexistence of VPN access and Global Internet Access in a site
- demands for controlling prefixes exists in some cases
- ULA has been reached consensus among IETF
- demands for controlling v4-v6 preference

If you have further comments of the cases we listed up in it seems to be found wrong, let me know.