RE: DHCP failures (was RE: Do you want to have more meetings outsi de US ?)

I may be missing some context (I'm bandwidth challenged right now and unable to check archives). But its unclear to me where you jumped to the conclusion that DHCP problems in Chicago had something to do with a specific protocol and that this implies we need to deploy an alternate solution in IPv6. If anything, multiple solutions seem to increase the likelihood of interop and configuration problems.

Jari