6to4 relay and Teredo relay load - Bittorrent

Hi all,

Are any people operating 6to4 or Teredo relays publishing graphs of packetrate and bitrate through their relays?

I've just observed my Bittorrent client (Azureus) doing what I assume is DHT (Distributed Hash Table) stuff over IPv6.

The concern I have is that it's doing stuff from my 6to4 address to 'native' v6 addresses, and Teredo addresses - which would produce a higher load on the public relays for those protocols (probably).

So, anyone out there who can share data with me? :-)

--
Nathan Ward

ps. I'd actually planned on getting in touch with the Azureus guys and trying to get IPv6 integrated in to their client - but make it behave in such a way that it was nice to the relays, at least to start with. I was slack.