Re: Enhanced SIIT

My personal opinion is that if you require updating IPv4 hosts why not just
update them to IPv6 stack?  The duct tape and band-aids on IPv4 this draft
calls forth is sick at best in my opinion.

FWIW.
--
Todd Fries .. todd@fries.net

|                                             \  1.636.410.0632 (voice)
| Free Daemon Consulting, LLC                 \  1.405.227.9094 (voice)
| http://FreeDaemonConsulting.com             \  1.866.792.3418 (FAX)
| "..in support of free software solutions."  \  1.700.227.9094 (IAXTEL)
|                                             \          250797 (FWD)

              37E7 D3EB 74D0 8D66 A68D  B866 0326 204E 3F42 004A
                        http://todd.fries.net/pgp.txt

Penned by Iljitsch van Beijnum on 20071017 13:19.48, we have: