Re: Follow-up work on NAT-PT

On 2007-10-14 06:28, Jari Arkko wrote:
Thanks for this, Olaf. Indeed, we are considering follow-up work,
and understanding the scenarios & possible need for producing
a revised version of NAT-PT is on the Vancouver agenda (currently
planned to be a discussion in V6OPS, with protocol work to fall
out to an INT area WG).

I realise this may be jumping the gun a bit, but since I won't be
in Vancouver, here is a sketch of one possible direction.

    Brian