Re: terminology proposal: NAT+PT (or NAT64 ?)

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007, Rémi Després wrote:
> unicast RPF just allows advertised prefixes, and I suspect in the
> model you have in mind, the mapped addresses would not be advertised
> in routing.
The full mapped addresses would of course not be routed (128 bits long).
But their 0/64 prefix would be.

Do you have a more specific idea how this would work?

How do you prevent folks who advertise ::/64 from sending packets from someone else's source address?