Re: "DNS-4to6 automatic mapping" - No more DNS-ALGs & 6then4 DNSqueries

fails to query AAAA records unless the application explicitly requests it?

How hard are we trying to make the transition?

*sigh*
--
Todd Fries .. todd@fries.net

|                                             \  1.636.410.0632 (voice)
| Free Daemon Consulting, LLC                 \  1.405.227.9094 (voice)
| http://FreeDaemonConsulting.com             \  1.866.792.3418 (FAX)
| "..in support of free software solutions."  \  1.700.227.9094 (IAXTEL)
|                                             \          250797 (FWD)

              37E7 D3EB 74D0 8D66 A68D  B866 0326 204E 3F42 004A
                        http://todd.fries.net/pgp.txt

Penned by Remi Denis-Courmont on 20071129 12:17.15, we have: