Re: "Vonage Complaining Of VoIP 'Blocking'"

There is already at least one vendor (Zultys) that I know of that supports
an IPSec client in their SIP phones.

But this would cause problems as well as some residential services block
IPSec so that they can sell a premium "business" residential service.

Irwin

--
Irwin Lazar, CISSP
Senior Analyst, Burton Group