(updated) updated voipeer BOF agenda for IETF 63

	Folks,

	First, sorry about the agenda flux, and the attendant
	email load (seems that every time I update the agenda I
	get a flurry new requests). In any event, the most up
	to date agenda is included below. In addition, some folks
	have asked for a pointer to the BOF proposal, which can
	be found here:

	 http://www.1-4-5.net/~dmm/IETF/IETF63/VOIPEER/voipeer.bof.proposal

    	Please see also:

 	 http://www.1-4-5.net/~dmm/IETF/IETF63/VOIPEER/agenda
 	 http://www.1-4-5.net/~dmm/IETF/IETF63/VOIPEER/problem_statement
 	 http://www.1-4-5.net/~dmm/IETF/IETF63/VOIPEER/problem_space

    	Thanks,

    	Dave

---
VoIP Peering and Interconnect BOF (voipeer)

THURSDAY, August 4, 1400-1630 (Afternoon Session I)
      subscribe voipeer
       or visit
      http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/voipeer.html

   - Scribe(s)?

   - Blue Sheets

 o Agenda Bashing                                                0 minutes
    Meyer

 o Puropse and Objectives + Overview				10 minutes
    Meyer

 o SIPPING update/overview				        10 minutes
    Camarillo

 o ENUM Update/Overview					         5 minutes
    Shockey

 o SIP Forum Tech WG IP PBX to SP Interconnect Update            5 minutes
    Mahy

 o Issues in Numbering, Naming and Addressing		        10 minutes
    Stastny

 o Service Provider Perspectives				60 minutes
    Bill Woodcock   (PCH)
    Alan Duric      (Telio)
    Martin Dolly    (ATT)
    Jason Livingood (Comcast)