Small feature request

Hello,

I've got a small and easy feature request (maybe I simply didn't find the
right key, but I searched for it quite a bit and didn't do so).
Could there be a key to see the source code of an email. All we would need to
do would be a creating a buffer visiting the file of the email in say
Fundamental mode.

I use a local maildir, so this is really easy in this case. I don't know
wether it's as easy in other cases.

If this is too complicated, an easier question: Is it possible to get to know
the local filename of an email, so I can manually open it?

    	  Markus

--
Aoccdrnig to a threoy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod
are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer are in the