Re: WL hangs when saving drafts with accented chars

Hi Vitaly,

    >> But, a given message that hangs gives a 100% repeatable hang when I try to
    >> save it again (from WL). The only thing that saves me then is sending a
    >> killall -STOP emacs
    >> to the emacs process.
    >>
    >> Note, it seems that the magical
    >> (mel-use-module 'mel-q '("quoted-printable" "Q"))
    >> prevents this problem.

    Vitaly> Thanks for solution! I'm seeing this problem time to time, but was
    Vitaly> lazy to find a fix.

Well, it's more of a work around than a real solution. At least, if I write a
message now and copy-paste some non-ascii text (e.g., some Japanese from
Wikipedia), I cannot save or send anymore, I get the error:

   "quoted-printable: Args out of range: "0123456789ABCDEF", 262142"

Do you think it would be possible to use some other mode for writing mails
with Wanderlust, say, message mode?

Best wishes,
Dirk.

--
Dirk-Jan C. Binnema                  Helsinki, Finland
e:djcb@djcbsoftware.nl           w:www.djcbsoftware.nl