Refiling (newbie)

Hello all

After struggling with various email clients, including GNUS, for quite a
while I've discovered wanderlust. It was a challenge to find the
necessary prerequisites but I believe I have the latest of everything
and am using the CVS version of wanderlust itself. All seems to be
working fine except for refiling. I may simply have misunderstood the
docs and examples but what I expect is that, having not defined
wl-refile-rule-alist, pressing 'o' while in the summary will simply ask
me for a folder and then upon hitting 'x' or exiting the folder will
move the mail. What actually happens is that on hitting 'o' I get the
following error:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Destination folder is empty")
  signal(error ("Destination folder is empty"))
  error("Destination folder is empty")
  wl-summary-set-action-refile(116361 "o" nil)
  wl-summary-set-mark("o" nil t nil)
  wl-summary-refile()
  call-interactively(wl-summary-refile nil nil)

Am I going about this wrong or have I simply a mistake or missing line n
my config that would explain this error. I hope that you can clarify
things as otherwise I'm really enjoying using this software.

    cheers

        Andrew