Re: attachment mark

yesterday before posting my message I did try %@ as shown in the
manual, but it did not give me the feature I'm looking for.

It does not seem to be something others care about :-( In thunderbird
I have found myself a couple of times quickly deciding which is the
message I want to read by simply looking at the attachment mark after
filtering by subject.

Yes, perhaps the size would do the trick.

many thanks,
 Rodrigo