Re: offline with full load?

At Sun, 04 Oct 2009 09:04:14 +0900,
Randy Bush wrote:

> i take too many long plane flights.  i have a dozen remote %imap folders
> (and thousands of local + folders).  before i hit the plane, i would
> love to fully fetch one or more of the %folders so i can process mail on
> the ten hour flight.  clue?

Hi Randy -

If I understand your question correctly, you might use:

(setq wl-summary-incorporate-marks '("N" "U" "!" "A" "F" "$"))

Then, when you run prefetch commands, it will fetch all messages in a
folder.

It looks like the command wl-summary-force-prefetch does something
similar, but I have not used it.

-Erik