bbdb+icicles matching not easy

Hi,

I'm using icicles plus bbdb for auto-completing addresses from the draft
buffer. When I execute icicle-bbdb-complete-name the search is such
that I must type something that would match the first part of the name,
otherwise it matches nothing. For example, if "Name Surname" is an
entry in my bbdb file and I start typing "Surn" then nothing will
match. But if I start typing "Na" then the match is positive.

What am I missing for making the matching algorithm more clever?

thanks,
 Rodrigo