Strange mime message

Hi -

I recently received a MIME message, generated by Apple Mail, which was
difficult to handle in WL.

The structure is:

- multipart/alternative
  - text/plain
  - multipart/mixed
    - text/html
    - application/pdf
    - text/html

When viewing this message in WL, I see the message, then at the bottom
I see:

[1.1.1.2  <multipart/mixed (7bit)>]

with no indication that the message contains a PDF, & no way to
extract the PDF.

(I have attached a modified version of this message, with all
information removed. You can view this message as I saw it in WL by
using mime-preview-play-current-entity (v) over the attachment.)

Does anybody have a clue as to how to get notice from WL that there is
a PDF in this message, and how to extract that PDF from WL? I know the
message is poorly structured, but I want to work around it.

Thank you!

best,
Erik Hetzner