Re: Images and HTML email

Hi Dave,

At Thu, 11 Feb 2010 20:43:40 -0800,
docgnome wrote:

> My second problem is I have no idea how to send html email. At work, I
> need to be able to do that as they require us to use html signatures.

Just a quick note on this second problem: Technically it should be
quite simple to send html message thanks to the (as far as I could
see: well thought) mime support of SEMI (the lib that handles mime).

+-----------------+   +---+   +---------------------+   +---------------------------+
| message content |-->| X |-->| html representation |-->| MIME (disposition/inline) |

The question is: "Who" creates the html file in the first place? I
know that Orgmode[1] has a good exporter to html.

Regards,
 -- David

[1]
--