Re: IMAP Errors after upgrade

Vitaly Mayatskikh wrote:
At Tue, 23 Feb 2010 12:34:21 -0800, docgnome wrote:

I get the attached error whenever I try to update my work account since this morning when the debian wl-beta package caused me to upgrade to wl 2.15.9. wl has also locked up emacs multiple times, to the point of requiring kill -9, as I was trying to write this message. Help would be greatly appreciated.
Dave

You have old *.elc (compiled elisp files) some somewhere in your system.
After purging the wl-beta, semi, flim, and apel packages and reinstalling them I get the same problem. I also get the same problem trying to run wl from CVS. I've searched and I have no elc files related to wl anywhere on my system now.