Re: IMAP Errors after upgrade

Did some research on this issue on the web but cannot find something
useful.  Logging Thunderbird's communication with an imap server that
does support ESEARCH turned out that TB does not seem to use this
feature.

Until it's known what Exchange 2007 complains about (the search
request is valid as far as I understood the specs) I propose attached
patch for a cleaner handling of this and maybe future issue.

It adds a new variable `elmo-imap4-disabled-extensions' that can be a
list of symbols for extensions that should be disabled on the client
side and modifies the macro `elmo-imap4-session-capable-p' accordingly
to check if requested extension is in this list.

 -- David

--
OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6
Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org