Re: Lots of (hidden?) messages in IMAP inbox

At Wed, 10 Mar 2010 16:31:00 +0000, Jim Burton wrote:

> > > Hi, I have an IMAP folder and every time I open or update it I get
> > >
> > > Too many messages(2803) in %inbox:jim@mail.sdf-eu.org.  Update all? (y
> > > or n)
> [snip]
> >
> > Can you set elmo-imap4-debug to t, enter the mailbox and send us
> > contents of imap4 log buffer?
>
> Thanks for your reply: here it is. Apologies for the long message, I don't know which
> parts of it will be of interest.

Seems, you have pretty busy traffic for this folder, and you don't
visit it often. If this is right conclusion, you can control this
behavior (undesired for you) via`elmo-folder-update-threshold'.
Default value is 500, and when amount of new messages is larger, wl
bothers you with question. Value `nil' means no limitation.

--
wbr, Vitaly