bulk add addresses?

hello,

I'm just starting to use wanderlust and very much enjoying it.
however, I miss my old addressbook from evolutin.  Is there a way for
me to add addresses in bulk, by any of the following methods:

- have wl or bbdb read addresses from a vcf file exported from evolution?
- tell bbdb or wl to grab all addresses from a current folder?
- get wl to simply use an existing addressbook, say the desktopcloud
  addressbook I am using in ubuntu, or my gmail addressbook?

either way would be great.  I am also just starting with bbdb so any
help in that regard would be terrific too.

I think this is just the first of many questions, but thank you os
much for this great mail client.

matt