Re: filter message display in 'summary'?

At Fri, 12 Mar 2010 12:01:41 -0800,
Erik Hetzner wrote:

> At Fri, 12 Mar 2010 14:52:43 -0500,
> Matt Price wrote:
> >
> > when I used to use mutt, one of my favourite features was the 'limit'
> > command, whereby I could very quickly filter the messages displayed in a
> > folder summary. Is there a siilar command in wl -- in which you enter
> > a string, and wl checks quickly for that string in certain headers (in
> > mutt I think the default was sender, addressees, and subject)?  I
> > would love to be able to do something like that.
>
> Try:
>
>   V body foo
>
> To select only messages with body containing foo. You can use
> many header fields.
>
>   To leave selection: C-u V

On this same topic -- I am trying to select only unanswered emails
with:
V !flag answered

but the ! doesn't seem to be working for me -- both
V !flag answered
and
V flag answered

give the same result, which is unfortunatley the inverse of what I'm
looking for.  This is under ubuntu karmic, running wl-beta
2.15.6+0.20090322-1 with emacs-snapshot 20090909-1.  Is it possible
I've run into a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

thanks again for all your help,
matt