reading and writing html mail

two more little issues:

- when I receive an html mail, I would like to be able to click on a
  link & have it open in firefox (or perform some keystroke when point
  is inside some linked text, for the same purpose).  right now
  thisdoesn't work -- I can open a link written in plain text, but
  trying the same trick (M-x browswe-url) in html mail doesn't work.
  Any clues?

- occasionally I want to send an html mail, usually in response to one
  I've received.  I would really like to be able to use e.g. org-mode
  style links in the text, e.g. [[click
  here][http://some.url.here/right]] and have them render as html
  after processing.  does anyone do this?  maybe using some kind of
  hook to switch composition modes depending on whether the mail
  you're repsonding to is html or plaintext?

thanks again (and again, and again, and again, as I continue to figure
this stuff out...),
Matt