zenburn theme for WL

Hi all,

Recently, someone (anonymous?) posted some Wanderlust-specific settings for
the zenburn color theme (in the form of set-face-foreground etc.). I've taken
those settings and integrated them into the color theme. In addition, I've
added some settings for flyspell and elscreen, I removed the setting of the
*foreground* color in selections (*cough* transiently marked regions); I'm
sure it can be improved, but I'm quite happy with the result.

Best wishes,
Dirk.

--
Dirk-Jan C. Binnema                  Helsinki, Finland
e:djcb@djcbsoftware.nl           w:www.djcbsoftware.nl