Re: enabling automatic PGP signing (was: expire-alist syntax)

On Mon, 03 May 2010 20:27:38 -0400, "Greg A. Woods" <woods-wl-en-l@planix.com> wrote:

> At Mon, 03 May 2010 22:45:13 +0100, Eric S Fraga <ucecesf@ucl.ac.uk> wrote:
> Subject: Re: expire-alist syntax
> >
> > I notice that you have your emails digitally signed.  I've tried
> > getting this to work automatically in WL but have failed so far.
> > Would you be able to give me any hints on configuration issues?  I'm
> > using emacs 23 with wl-beta from Debian.
>
> I dunno how others are doing it, but here are what I believe to be the
> relevant bits from my ~/.wl:

Thanks Greg!  I'll give you configuration a try and will let you know
how I get on with it.  Seems a lot more complex than I had hoped for
and I do wish to understand what all of this elisp code is doing
before I risk anything...

Oh, and apologies to all for hijacking the thread... I had meant to
reply to David alone and hit the wrong key!  Sorry for the noise. :(

Thanks again,
eric
--
Eric S Fraga
GnuPG: 8F5C 279D 3907 E14A 5C29  570D C891 93D8 FFFC F67D