Re: Mark self sent emails as read

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 08:34:22 -0700, docgnome <docgnome@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I nearly always bcc myself on emails I send as I find it far easier to
> follow the thread of conversation later on. Is there a way to mark
> emails that comes to me that are from me as read already? I keep
> thinking I have email and it's just me!
> Cheers,
> Dave

Dave,

I cannot answer your question directly but can propose an alternative
solution: instead of BCC, why not set FCC (file carbon copy) using
"wl-fcc" to send a copy to your normal inbox and also set
"wl-fcc-force-as-read" to t?

However, note that this might not work if your inbox is IMAP.
--
Eric S Fraga
GnuPG: 8F5C 279D 3907 E14A 5C29  570D C891 93D8 FFFC F67D