Re: display filtered messages only

many thanks Herbert, that works.

I fear to be missing all this in the manual, but I'm reading it and do not get to it. When I am now in the filtered virtual folder and I want to change the filtering parameter (e.g. filter now for an other From) it seems that first I need to exit the virtual folder and then do V again. Otherwise, it seems that any additional V from the virtual folder will AND to the previous searching parameter. Is this the way it is?

thanks again,
 Rodrigo

Herbert J. Skuhra wrote:
At Thu, 29 Oct 2009 20:34:56 -0400,